Eureka Skydeck “#SnapSkydeck Photography Competition” Terms & Conditions
This document sets out the terms of participation in the Eureka Skydeck Photography Competition. By entering the #SnapSkydeck Photography Competition you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions.
WHO CAN ENTER:
- Entry to the competition is open to all legal residents of Australia only. An entrant must be an individual and not a company or organisation. Entrants must be 18 years of age or older.
- The Promoter is Melbourne Eureka Tower Observation Deck Pty Ltd. Employees of Red Rock Leisure and any person associated with the competition, along with any organisation or individual associated with the provision of the prize(s), are not eligible to enter.
WHEN TO ENTER:
3. The competition opens at 3:00pm 22nd August 2018 (AEDT) and closes at 11:59pm 13th September 2018 (AEDT). Photos uploaded prior to 3.00pm 22nd August 2018 and edited with the hashtag will not be accepted. Any entry received after the expiry of the competition period will be deemed invalid. No responsibility is accepted for late, lost, delayed or misdirected entries.
HOW TO ENTER:
4. To enter the competition, photos can only be uploaded to Instagram with the hashtag #SnapSkydeck. This is restricted to images which feature the Eureka Tower or views from the Eureka Skydeck, capturing Melbourne. Photo cannot depict any lewd, illegal or distasteful content.
5. Entry into the competition is free.
6. Entrants are able to submit more than one entry. An entry must be the entrant’s original, personal creation; be in English and must be solely owned by the entrant. Photos cannot contain any third parties, any footage, or other material subject to third party rights. Entrants submitting photos that they do not own will be disqualified from the competition.
7. To prove that a photo is the property of the entrant, the finalists must be able to email a high resolution (over 1mb) original version of the submitted photo to Eureka Skydeck upon request.
8. The entrant’s profile must be set to “public” on Instagram in order for the entry to be received by Eureka Skydeck.
9. Photos must be uploaded in digital format.
10. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Instagram.
11. Major prize: Nikon d56000 with the 18-140mm lens valued at $1350. Runners up prize: $1,000 voucher from DigiDirect Cameras & Imaging.
12. $1,000 voucher from DigiDirect Cameras & Imaging has a validity of one year.
13. The winner must claim their prizes within two (2) weeks of being notified that they have won. Failure to claim the prize within two weeks may result in a re-judge and they will not be entitled to any supplementary prize or benefit. No component of the prize can be substituted, transferred or redeemed for cash.
14. Entrants agree to allow Eureka Skydeck to share the photo entered as part of the competition on the Eureka Skydeck social media pages with credit provided to the entrant.
15. Each entry must be entered in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. Eureka Skydeck may in its discretion refuse to award any prize to any entrant who fails to comply with these Terms and Conditions.
HOW TO WIN:
16. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. The winner will be selected and notified on 14th September 2018.
17. The winner will be determined by the greatest number of ‘votes’ within an unbiased environment.
18. The winner will be announced on the Eureka Skydeck website (www.eurekaskydeck.com.au), Facebook (www.facebook.com.au/eurekaskydeck), Instagram (www.instagram.com/eureka_skydeck), and contacted via personal message. Winner must make contact directly to email@example.com to confirm details to claim prize.
19. The winner’s image and social media handle will be published on the Eureka Skydeck website from 14th September 2018 for at least one week.