Looking for romantic ways to propose in Melbourne? All you have to do is look up! Eureka Skydeck is the perfect place to propose to your loved one.
After the sun sets over Melbourne, Eureka Skydeck becomes one of the most beautiful spots in the city for romantic proposals. The dazzling skyline is the perfect backdrop for an evening on cloud nine with your loved one; a night at Eureka Skydeck is one of the city’s most romantic ways to propose.
Located 285 metres above the ground, Eureka Skydeck ensures breathtaking 360 degree, floor-to-ceiling views of the stunning Melbourne skyline.
After being whisked up the elevator, couples from all over the world can relish. A trip to Eureka Skydeck is one of Melbourne’s most romantic proposal ideas; stroll hand in hand as you look out over a glimmering Port Phillip Bay and the lights of the city, breathtaking views of the Royal Botanic Gardens, Albert Park Lake, the CBD, the Dandenong Ranges, and beyond.
The awe-inspiring Edge at Eureka Skydeck will surely get the heart racing. The Edge is a transparent glass cube, which slides out from the building, suspending those inside 285m above the city and is one of the best proposal ideas.
To assist with your romantic proposal ideas, we have the following package at Eureka Skydeck.
Sky High Gold Package Inclusions
- Skydeck entry and Edge for two people.
- Exclusive Edge ride where you can propose privately (no other customers in the Edge).
- Two complimentary photos to have a long lasting memory of your special moment.
- The package is $119.
For more information or to book at one of the best places to propose in Melbourne, please contact us via email or call us on 03 9693 8855.
* Bookings must be at least 2 days in advance.
* Payment is required a minimum 2 days prior to the booking date.
* We only accept payment via credit card.
* Bookings are only confirmed once payment has been processed. A confirmation will be emailed with all the booking details.
* This package does not guarantee EXPRESS entry to the Edge. We endeavour to grant your Edge Experience as soon as possible, but we cannot confirm the exact time you will be out on the Edge.
* We recommend allowing 1 hour for the entire experience.
* The Edge Experience lasts approximately 5 minutes.
* Tickets are collected on the night of the booking from our ticketing desk. Our staff are quite discreet so no need to worry about your partner finding out.
* Unfortunately we cannot accommodate music, drinks, rose petals or other decorative items in The Edge Experience.
* Additional photos can be purchased on the night.
* This package can only be booked for those who intend on proposing.
Visitors can take advantage of long opening hours and experience the glowing sprawl of Melbourne at night until 10pm each night. Enjoy a selection of wines, beers and champagne from the kiosk, kick back and witness the magic.