Looking for romantic ways to propose in Melbourne? All you have to do is look up! Eureka Skydeck is the perfect place to propose to your loved one.
After the sun sets over Melbourne, Eureka Skydeck becomes one of the most romantic spots in the city. The dazzling skyline is the perfect backdrop for an evening on cloud nine with your loved one; a night at Eureka Skydeck is one of the city’s most romantic ways to propose.
Located 285 metres above the ground, Eureka Skydeck ensures breathtaking 360 degree, floor-to-ceiling views of the stunning Melbourne skyline.
After being whisked up the elevator, couples from all over the world can relish. A trip to Eureka Skydeck is one of Melbourne’s most romantic proposal ideas; stroll hand in hand as you look out over a glimmering Port Phillip Bay and the lights of the city, breathtaking views of the Royal Botanic Gardens, Albert Park Lake, the CBD, the Dandenong Ranges, and beyond.
The awe-inspiring Edge at Eureka Skydeck will surely get the heart racing. The Edge is a transparent glass cube, which slides out from the building, suspending those inside 285m above the city and is one of the best proposal ideas.
To assist with your romantic proposal ideas, we have the following package at Eureka Skydeck.
Sky High Gold Package – $99
- Skydeck entry and Edge for two people.
- Exclusive Edge ride where you can propose privately (no other customers in the Edge).
- One complimentary photo to have a long lasting memory of your special moment.
* Bookings must be at least 24 hours in advance. Contact us on weekdays between 9am-5pm.
* Payment is required prior to the date to confirm your booking.
* This package does not guarantee EXPRESS entry to the Edge as soon as you arrive. We endeavour to grant your Edge Experience as soon as possible, but we cannot confirm the exact time you will be out on the Edge.
*The Edge Experience lasts approximately 5-7 minutes.
* We cannot accommodate music, drinks, rose petals or other decorative items in The Edge Experience.
Visitors can take advantage of long opening hours and experience the glowing sprawl of Melbourne at night until 10pm each night. Enjoy a selection of wines, beers and champagne from the kiosk, kick back and witness the magic.