THE SKY IS THE LIMIT!
It is time to once again elevate your senses at the Southern Hemisphere’s highest observation deck and Edge experience.
We are looking forward to welcoming you all back up to the skies above our beloved Melbourne.
Temporarily closed until Wednesday the 28th of July at 4pm
Normal Opening Hours:Open 5 days Wednesday to Sunday
Wednesday & Thursday
4pm – 9pm (last entry 8:30pm)
4pm – 10pm (last entry 9:30pm)
Saturday & Sunday
12pm – 10pm (last entry 9.30pm)
CLOSED Monday & Tuesday
Here is what you need to know about visiting the Skydeck
Before you arrive
To help you keep updated we recommend you regularly check out our website for operating days, times, and all updates.
We politely request if you have any symptoms associated with COVID-19 you reschedule your visit.
Due to restrictions, we have reduced the capacity of the Edge Experience to 4 guests per ride.
Due to restrictions, we have reduced the capacity of our lifts to 4 guests.
For any questions or concerns please contact our team:
How do I purchase a ticket?
Skydeck tickets can be purchased from our website or they can be purchased on arrival.
Are bookings required?
Bookings are not required to visit Eureka Skydeck.
Capacity restrictions are in place.
I already have a ticket; how do I redeem it?
If you already have a ticket (including 13th Birthday tickets, third-party website tickets, and gift vouchers) please proceed to our ticketing counter where our team will help redeem your tickets or voucher.
On arrival and during your visit
On arrival you will notice our social distancing messaging, we kindly ask guests to observe and adhere to these messages.
Guests will be requested to register their details by scanning the QR CODE displayed at the front entrance.
All guest transactions will be completed behind Perspex protective shields to reduce the risk of transmission. All transactions will be cashless with the preference of contactless, we accept VISA, Mastercard, or AMEX (no surcharge).
At times there may be an additional waiting time. This is to ensure we are following social distancing rules. Capacity limits are in place around the observation deck to comply with the Victorian Government restrictions.
During your visit – New social distancing and health measures
The safety, health, and well-being of our guests and team remain our number one priority. Our team has been working hard to ensure a COVID safe environment, with the below steps being implemented throughout Eureka Skydeck.
- All Skydeck team members have undertaken extensive COVID-19 specific training programs
- Complimentary hand sanitising stations are provided at multiple key locations throughout Eureka Skydeck
- Significantly increased cleaning and sanitisation of high touchpoints
- Daily deep clean and sanitisation of Eureka Skydeck prior to operating hours
- QR Code sign-in system
- Reduced capacity to 50% to ensure social distancing
- Social distancing floor decals
- Reduced capacity of Skydeck level 88
- Reduced capacity within lifts
- Reduced capacity of the Edge Experience
- Protective shields at POS locations
- Request that all our guests maintain the highest possible hygiene standards
- High-level maintenance of air conditioning and ventilation systems to maximise airflow
- Air conditioning ventilation system recycles the Skydeck air every 10-15 minutes
At times there may be an additional waiting period. This is to ensure we are following social distancing rules and capacity limits.
We will continue to monitor updates to ensure we are practicing the highest levels of health and safety procedures.