Planning a trip is exciting—especially if you’re going to Melbourne. And if you’re bringing the kids along, even better. They’ll love the Eureka Skydeck and dozens of other attractions just for the little ones, and there are tons of family-friendly hotels in Melbourne for you to choose from. Luckily for you, the experts at Expedia […]
The warmer weather is just around the corner, and so is our exclusive sunrise event!
For one day only, our Skypass Members can watch the sunrise from the Southern Hemisphere’s highest viewing platform. Enjoy a peaceful start to the day as the serenity of Melbourne wakes up beneath you. Bring your camera and be amazed by the sun rising over Melbourne.
Date: Thursday 9th November, 2017.
benefits for annual skypass members:
- A full year unlimited admission to the Eureka Skydeck.
- Regular ‘Skypass Scoop’ e-Newsletters with updates on events and activities.
- VIP invites to events and special Skypass Holder Offers.
- Personalised Annual Skypass Card.
- Plus more!
ANNUAL SKYPASS prices:
- Adult: $60
- Concession: $45
- Child (4 to 16 years): $40
- Child (0 to 3 years): FREE
- Family (2 Adults & 2 Children): $140
- Additional Child: $30
Exclusive event only valid for current Skypass Members. RSVP is essential.
Recent News & Events
Good morning Melbourne! What a beautiful way to start the day! On November 9th 2017, Eureka Skydeck welcomed Skydeck members up to Level 88 as the day dawned with a pleasant sky. Our members enjoyed complimentary coffee whilst Melbourne began to slowly wake up. Sunrise in Melbourne is breathtaking, and what a great spring activity […]
- We would love to thank everyone who participated in our #SnapSkydeck Photo Competition and helped make it a success! A special congratulations to Qicong Lin, a.k.a @qiconglinphotography, the first prize winner of the competition. His photo received 21% of votes, the most of any entrant, and has been crowned the winner! Second only by a [...]
On Sunday 19th November, Eureka Skydeck will be the finish line for hundreds of climbers reaching Level 88! The Eureka Climb is Australia’s biggest vertical race held at one of the world’s tallest residential buildings, Eureka Tower in Melbourne! Please note: Due to the Annual Charity Stair Climb, the Observation Deck will have restricted viewing until […]