1. When are the tickets on sale?
From 12.01am Wednesday 15th May 2019, to 11.59pm Thursday 16th May 2019.
2. How long are the tickets valid for?
Tickets are strictly valid for 6 months from the date of purchase. The expiry date will be listed on the ticket. There will be NO extensions granted for any reason.
3. Are there any fees to purchase the tickets?
A 50 cent processing fee will apply to the customer per ticket. There is a 1.1% surcharge for customers paying by AMEX.
4. How do I receive the tickets?
You will receive the tickets via email to the email address you provide when booking the tickets. Please check your junk or SPAM inbox if they don’t arrive within 15 minutes.
5. How many tickets can I buy?
There is a limit of 10 tickets per transaction.
6. Can I buy the $12 tickets from the ticket desk on arrival?
No, the $12 tickets are only available online, they cannot be purchased from the ticket desk on arrival to the Skydeck.
7. Do the $12 tickets include the Edge Experience?
No, the Edge Experience is not included in the $12 admission ticket, but you can also purchase these online or on arrival to Eureka Skydeck.
8. Can I buy Edge tickets as part of the promotion?
Yes, you can purchase the ‘Skydeck Admission and Edge Experience’ option which will grant you discounted admission to both the Skydeck and the Edge Experience.
9. Can I buy any family passes with the 12th birthday promotion?
No. All $12 admission tickets and Edge Experience tickets are valid for one person per ticket for this promotion.
10. Can I get a refund on my tickets?
No. Online tickets are strictly non-refundable.
11. I entered my email address incorrectly, how do I amend my details?
Please send an email to email@example.com and we will amend your details. Please note this can take 24 hours to complete.
12. There is no booking date listed on the tickets, how do I book a date and time?
There is no need to book a date or time; you are welcome to use the tickets anytime until the expiry date.
13. Can I buy the $12 tickets online then come to the Skydeck straight away to use the tickets?
You can come in and use the tickets ONLY if you have received the barcoded tickets via email. You will not be granted admission if you haven’t yet received the tickets to present on arrival.
14. What do I need to show when I arrive?
You need to either print and present a hard copy of the tickets or show them on your smart phone to our ticketing team on arrival.