With a range of options available you will be able to develop the perfect day out of the classroom.
Before your Arrival
Make a booking with the Education Co-ordinator either over the phone or online. Ensure you book your visit as early as possible to ensure you get your desired date and time.
Guided sessions are available during the Victorian school term between Monday and Friday 10am to 5pm (last entry 4pm). Self-guided sessions are available between 10am and 10pm (last entry 9pm) Monday to Sunday.
What to Bring
Student worksheets are available for both guided and self-guided programs. Please photocopy relevant worksheets for your students prior to your visit. Students will also need to bring along a pencil and clipboard.
Payment can be made either on arrival or be invoiced after your visit.
Pay on arrival:
Full payment must be made in one
single transaction on arrival with cash, cheque or credit card.
Please make all cheques out to: Melbourne Eureka Tower Observation Deck Pty Ltd
Payment can be invoiced to schools after their visit. Invoice for payment is to be made in full within 30 days from the date of invoice.
- Present your confirmation to the staff at the ticket counter.
- Please aim to arrive on time to ensure students get the most out of their visit.
- Lateness may result in your group missing out on the booked Guided Tour or Meet & Greet.
- School groups are not permitted to enter the Eureka Skydeck before or after their scheduled visit as those times are allocated to other school groups.
During your Visit
Please remind your students that other people are also there for an enjoyable day so following the basic supervision guidelines will ensure a good day for everyone.
These guidelines clarify the standards of behaviour and values expected of all school groups to ensure a safe and enjoyable visit to Eureka Skydeck 88.
Supervising teachers are responsible for:
- Appropriate student behaviour at all times while visiting Eureka Skydeck 88;
- Communicating these guidelines to all students in their care and accompanying adults, and ensuring it is respected;
- Accompanying students while in the elevators and when entering the retail outlets;
- Supervision at all times while students are on the outdoor 'Terrace'. Please Note: If objects are thrown from the 'Terrace' the school will be asked to leave the premises and no claim for a refund will be entertained;
- Damages or costs incurred by students during their visit.
Students are responsible for:
- Moving around Eureka Skydeck in a manner ensuring their own safety and the safety of others;
- Respecting Eureka Skydeck's property and the property of others;
- Obeying the lawful instructions of Eureka Skydeck staff;
- Treating others with respect and courtesy;
- Enjoying the Eureka Skydeck experience as much as possible and allowing others to do the same.
Lunch & Locker Facilities
- Lunch areas are not designated within the Eureka Skydeck 88. Morning tea and lunch areas are available along the banks of the Yarra River.
- There are no locker facilities at the Skydeck. Students must carry their belongings with them at all times. We recommend school bags are left at school/on the bus, or shared between students.
After your Visit
- Follow up when you return to school. Complete the online resource activities.
- Feedback! Fill out our evaluation form to inform us what you thought of the Skydeck. We love feedback!
Education with Altitude Evaluation Form (54kb)